skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Busker Bunch

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • As I sent my children to school today, I felt so ...
      • Date with the girls. I find it a priority to devel...
      • My very feminine daughter. Can't forget to put on...
      • Jelise began reading when she was about 4 1/2 y...
      • Annalise is growing so fast, she is 9 months no...
      • We found this good recipe on how to make clay...
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


Annalise is growing so fast, she is 9 months now. She said her first words about 6 weeks ago. BA BA Ba. and she began crawling about the same time, 





Posted by Jesse at 4:04 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

  • Jesse
  • Miurvy Busker